Spanish Spice Rubbed Chicken Breasts
An easy grilled chicken recipe from Food Network's Bobby Flay.
- 1 tablespoon Spanish paprika
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, ground
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds, ground
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, ground
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 (8-ounce) boneless chicken breasts Olive oil
- Parsley-Mint Sauce (see recipe)
- Preheat your grill to high.
- Whisk together the paprika, cumin, mustard, fennel, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Brush the chicken with a few teaspoons of oil on both sides. Rub the breasts on the skin side with some of the rub and place on the grill, rub side down.
- Grill until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the breasts over and continue cooking until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter and immediately drizzle with some of the Parsley-Mint Sauce. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with additional sauce on the side.