Truffles are the mecca of chocolate lovers. They offer rich layers of different chocolates, with ganache and all manner of flavors. Chocolate truffles are among the most widely consumed chocolate products in the world. There are so many flavors, however, that sometimes people are not sure which to try first. We have gathered the most popular truffle flavors so that you have a better chance at finding something you absolutely love.
- Hazelnut Truffles: Is there are more delicious combination of flavors than hazelnut and chocolate? This kind of truffle is perfect for Nutella lovers, since it can offer that flavor as well as the crunch of the hazelnuts, for a delicious experience.
- Coconut Truffles: Another very popular flavor of chocolate truffles is one infused with coconuts. Some only have a flavor of it, while other truffles are actually coated in flaked coconut. Depending on your personal preference, you may choose one with subtle coconut taste or one with a richer flavor.
- Orange Truffles: Orange and chocolate might seem like a strange flavor pairing, but they actually suit each other perfectly. Lots of gourmet Swiss chocolate flavors involve orange, since it can add a crisp citrus tang to the creamy chocolate. If you have never tried this combination before, it is definitely one to try now.
- Raspberry Truffles: Raspberry is another great option that helps cut through the sweetness of the truffle and provides tartness that can complement the flavor perfectly. There are many different berry options, but the most popular still tends to be raspberry.
- Peanut Butter Truffles: This is a new flavor that people love. The combination of peanut butter with chocolate is perfect for a pick-me-up in the middle of the day. Some options even include jelly!
- Alcohol Filled Truffles: This is a flavor perfect for adults. By careful crafting, the truffles are filled with a sweetened alcohol mix that bursts into your mouth the moment you bite into it. The blend of sweet chocolate and the bite of the alcohol is the perfect combination for someone with a sophisticated palate.
- Caramel Truffles: This is probably the most popular truffle option in the world. People love the gooey quality of the caramel and the hardness of the outer layer of chocolate, creating not only an interesting flavor but also a intricate consistency that is fun to bite into. There are also soft caramel options that are less gooey and which taste just as delicious. Depending on your preference, this can be a wonderful option when choosing truffle flavors.
Chocolate truffles that a company like Truffili Di Pellegrin can offer are some of the most flavorful chocolate options you can choose. There are countless tastes you select from, making truffles perfect for any occasion. If you or anyone you know loves to try new things, why not consider a selection of exotic flavors which can also include salted caramel options. Give the gift of rich flavors with a box of chocolate truffles by a company that is known for its quality.